12 de julho de 2009

I said my first words at the right age.
I took my first steps at the right age.
I played, fought, laughed, cried, all at the right age.
I read at the right age.
I controled my emotions, was polite, spoke clearly at the right age.
I went to school at the right age.
I had good grades at the right age.
I had "best friends forever"at the right age.
I had boyfriends at the right age.
I got drunk at the right age.
I went to College at the right age.
I had good grades at the right age.
I worked at the right age.

But then I learned. The right time is my time, the age is the present; I write my lines.

Now I've acknowledged how to say my first words, how to learn, how to read, how to breath, how to laugh, how to cry, how to fight, how to be a friend, how to date, how to love, how to be myself for the first time.

Nenhum comentário: